- Last Monday - I began the week with a post on academic, alternative career paths and gender, using an interesting clause calling for non-traditional candidates to apply to a job at Berkeley.
- Tuesday turned back to Jenny McCarthy and her hypocrisy.
- Wednesday is my favorite post of the week. I think about the origins of Pope Francis' ideas about equality.
- Thursday turned to Pat Robertson and his ableism. Religion and disability are complicated (for monotheists, anyway). I need to come back to this topic.
- Friday linked to Adam Gopnik's suggestion that the best analogy for the American radical right wing of today is ... the radical right wing of yesterday. Same ideas, same images, same people.
- Saturday's post talked about my son and explored the notion of inclusion NOT being same-ness. I'm definitely coming back to this one.
But go read today's post on the Cult of Compliance if you would and weigh in on my definition. Thanks!