- (Blog Post) Watching the massacre - Gun Violence and #DisabilityTwitter
- (Blog Post) They killed Daniel Kaufman, who taught developmentally disabled adults to work in the coffee shop on site.
- (CNN) The San Bernardino Massacre - Empathy, survivor guilt and trauma. We don't even have a real plan for how to deal with this.
- (AJAM) Paul Ryan Blames Mass Shootings on Mental Illness - To be disabled is to be at risk.
I wrote three other posts:
- Disabled and Homeless - Chicago's Public Housing Scandal - Intersectional. Terrible.
- Post-Book Academia: Save Ashgate - Important academic topic.
- Laquan McDonald - "Acting Erratic" while black - I'll be coming back to this theme.
And a little quick piece for Vice on Game of Thrones' new traile